Our Business is all about helping our clients make more $Money through increased Sales.
1. Effective Web-Sites
* The Plan: Create New and/or redo Websites:
Utilizing SEO (Search Engine Optimization) code rewrites, keyword
content matching, site submissions, link additions, and helping you build customer
lists through online forms.
* Utilize google analytics-site statistics to study, improve and take advantage of search terms,
page popularity, referring links, and geographic search locations.
Benefits to your business: Web sites containing information that satisfies customer motivations and concerns and can be found through relevant search terms will attract the majority of online buyers.
Also available A full range of Online SEO Marketing solutions and Site management. (SEO solutions start at just $50.00 per month) Other companies typically charge from $300 to $600.00 per month.
1. National Press Releases.
Writing and submission to National and International media
Benefit to your business:
* Press releases have a high credibility (believability) factor compared to advertising. Most people interpret a press release as a current news event.
Press releases are extremely cost effective compared to print advertising,
thereby providing significantly more bang for the buck. Your releases
will be forwarded to hundreds of newspapers (weekly and daily).
* An effective press release can generate tons of free publicity for your
business or service. It also increases your search engine visibility, by
being visible in the search engines through keywords related to your brand.
* News releases that include links to your product offering or web site increase your search engine visibility. The higher your message appears in the search results for related search queries—the more referral business you will generate from the internet.
* All the major search engines – including Google, Yahoo Search, MSN , Ask Jeeves and more, pickup newsworthy press releases in their search results.
Written and submitted to National E-zines.
What are E-zines?
* Think of your favorite magazines. The articles and advice that held your
interest and you looked forward to the weekly or monthly editions. The
topics were subject-specific to your hobby, career, or general curiosity and
they were broad enough to enable you to explore areas you’ve never
* Some magazines offer “opinion columns” or “reader feedback” and a “tell us what you think” space just for you. Your opinion counted. You, the reader,
were the lifeline of the magazine’s existence. That in the world of high tech sophistication is the definition of an E-zine.
* An E-zine is nothing more than an electronic magazine. It is a tool used to communicate the same information you received in print. Magazines are delivered through the mail to people who “subscribe”. E-zines are delivered through the email to people who subscribe.
Benefits to your business:
* Writing articles and allowing them to be freely published, your articles
will have the potential to be viewed by millions of Internet users.
* They may be published by several E-zines with subscriber bases of a few hundred to several thousand. In addition, they may be displayed in E-zine archives or on high traffic
Develop, create, and add links and new content on a monthly basis
* What is a Blog?
A Blog is an online newsletter or forum. It is a way to post thoughts and t
o have other people respond. For example, if you have a Blog on
relocating to Florida, hopefully you’ll attract people who are considering a
* Your Blog must be honest communication instead of just an advertisement.
You can however host a Blog and have information that doesn’t get
responses and still gain web site position.
Why start a Blog?
Blogs do very well with the search engines. You can create a Blog today and be ranked 4 or even 5 in a month with Google without half trying. Benefit to your business:
* Search engines love Blogs and individual Blog posts for a number of reasons
o Blogs are content-rich
o Blogs are link-rich
o Blogs are frequently updated
4. Link Additions: The Internet is based on links. If there weren’t links, the
Internet wouldn’t exist. Adding the right links (Relevant to your site and with
good page ranking is extremely important to search positioning)
Benefit to your business: Besides improving you’re positioning in the top search engines, links are a courtesy to your visitors. Ask yourself why web surfers
visit your web site. Give them what they’re looking for by offering them links to related web sites. Links to related web sites show your visitors that you care about them.
Linking to the right sites is also a great way to set up a referral network with top agents throughout the country.
5. Unique site Forms to build customer E-mail lists.
We add unique forms to your web site that allow users to download or receive
articles and subscribe to newsletters by selecting the article and then submitting
their name and e-mail address.
Benefit to your business: Easily Builds a permission based customer list.
*A new Email management program has been added to Agent EZ site’s add On products. (This feature is currently only available for Sites that Host with Agent EZ site)
6. Site submission
Importance of Web site Submission to Search Engines and Directories
*Because Google and Yahoo regularly index sites-we only submit to them initially. We do look for new directories and also submit to Overseas search engines on a monthly basis.
Just because you have a web site doesn’t mean your web site will ever be found, except by people you give the exact address to. Getting your site to show up in popular keyword searches is the first problem to overcome.
“Increasing visibility online is the core of every online business marketing strategy. Driving traffic to your web site and getting noticed by search engines takes a lot of time and effort.”
85% of internet traffic is generated by search engines.
Submitting your web site to all the Major Search Engines and getting them to be seen on the search engine list is extremely important.
Search Engines are the most effective way of promoting your web site on the Internet.
In order to maintain a Search Engine placement near the top for your chosen ‘keywords’ it is essential to regularly submit your Web site details to these Web directories and engines.
Some search engines de-list you over time, others automatically re-spider your site.
The actual registration process can be deceptively simple but time consuming, especially if done on a regular basis
*To get a top ranking in search engine pages, your web site needs to be submitted regularly so that:
The Search engines and directories know you exist
Any new search engines become aware of you.
Your site gets indexed under the right classifications
*It is vitally important that your site is submitted along with the proper classification (example: Real Estate sales in the Keys) the Title of your site, the description of your site (a quick summary of what you offer) and all the Keywords that pertain to your site are also submitted to the top engines and directories.
* If you are dealing with a company that does site submission, they should be able to deliver a list of sites submitted, and includes the details of the keywords, Title etc that went along with the submission.
Importance of Directory submission
A directory is simply a web site that contains a categorized listing of links from around the web. They aid surfers to locate the ‘best’ and most informative links for a particular category. For example a category may be called ‘Home and Garden’ and in this category there is list of links about home improvement and gardening.
Directories consist of a collection of categories into which links are separated. Categories can have sub-categories to make the division of links more specific.
Here is how it works.
When submitting to a directory, the major hindrance as well as the major benefit lies in the human editor. Your submission will be viewed by an actual person who determines how relevant and unique your web site is. After passing his scrutiny and editing, your web site will be accepted in the directory. This automatically establishes the credibility of your web site; hence search engines will consider links submitted to directories.
Some directories even feed their databases to other directories and search engines. Search engines base a certain factor on directories in judging a web site’s popularity and relevance. Depending on the quality of the directory and the number of back links your web site has, search engines will be able to determine your relevance and qualify your web site accordingly.
There are general and specific directories available online. Specific directories target only those web sites based on a particular subject or field. No matter what your business is, odds are that directories will be available that cater specifically to it. There are also regional directories available which may be highly useful if your online business targets a local audience
Site submission to over 1000 of the top search engines (including 139 directories) with the important keywords included runs just $50.00